3 for 2 – The Berlin Special
We have created an attractive package for you: You can stay one night for free with your children in their parents’ room (up to 12 years)! Time e.g. for cultural offers.
- The exhibition in the Gemäldegalerie „Mantegna und Bellini“.
- Futurium: The Museum on the subject future. Admission is free.
- „Christo and Jeanne-Claude“ Photo exhibition at the Palais Populaire. Read more.
- „Monet Places“ Works by the French impressionist Claude Monet in the Museum Barberini.
- „Pop on Paper“ The Kupferstichkabinett presents the highlights of its Pop Art collection, including works by Andy Warhol, Robert Indiana, Gerald Laing, Eduardo Paolozzi and Roy Lichtenstein. Read more.
- „It Wasn’t Us“ The spectacular exhibition with works by Katharina Grosse at Hamburger Bahnhof. Read more.
This offer is available in all room categories and also as 4 for 3 or 5 for 4 (subject to availability).